Schuberg Philis is a proud, successful AWS partner and this year, Amazon awarded us with the 2019 AWSome Award for Advanced Partners. In order to scale this success, Schuberg Philis is building a team which purpose is to accelerate public hyperscale clouds for her organization and customers. This 4-person team is looking for an AWS Technical Practice Lead who will accelerate and innovate our AWS practices.
This exciting new role includes the following activities and responsibilities:
- You keep yourself up to date on the latest standards and insights, and you have a strong vision on the value AWS/public cloud has to offer - with a realistic view on the other hyperscale cloud providers.
- You know that a cloud-native world is facilitating the makers and developers to deliver more value with less heavy lifting.
- Together with the team, you push the boundaries and you are not afraid to challenge status-quo.
- You inspire our engineers and developers and are also able to explain the value of this brave new cloud world to our Sales and Marketing colleagues.
- Next to inspiring and activating the internal community at Schuberg Philis, you will also inspire and activate the external community by bringing them along on our story via participation in/organizing/presenting to AWS user groups, meetups, workshops and training opportunities. Our Marketing and Communication team will help you to share your stories on stage.
In order to be successful in this role, we believe you will need the follow skills and experience:
- Technical skills; you enjoy building protypes and you are proficient in at least 1 relevant dev language
- Experience in knowledge sharing and collaborating with engineers, developers, marketing, sales and customers, both on a technical as non-technical level
- Public speaking experience; you feel comfortable in the spotlight and know how to convey your vision/message
- Networking and community building experience: you organize meetups, workshops, hackathons, etc. and know how to grow/build a community
- Strong English communication skills, additional Dutch skills is a pre
- Ideally, you would like to become an AWS APN Ambassador and we are happy to help you get there
As AWS Technical Practice Lead, you will play an important role in making Schuberg Philis and her customers future proof. Are you up for this journey? Take us along and apply!
Schuberg Philis offers a broad range of 100% IT services for customers who want to realize their digital transformation. Examples of our customers are PostNL, Enexis, Heineken, Geldmaat, Moneyou & Nederlands Loodswezen. We have grown from offering dedicated infrastructure management to a DevOps enabler for enhanced ‘business-critical ecosystems’. We can provide and orchestrate the full technology stack: from cloud layer and midlayer to comprehensive application management. Our goal is to take a load off our customer's shoulders by automating processes as far as possible and bringing business and IT in one effective flow. We also comply with the highest international risk management and corporate governance standards, while remaining flexible to evolving customer needs.
Everything we do is cloud-based: we run online banks and businesses/public critical environments in AWS, Azure, Google and in our private cloud Cosmic, which is open source software designed to deploy and manage large networks of virtual machines, as a highly available, highly scalable SaaS cloud computing platform.
Building on each other's strengths, our experts help create the prerequisites for continuous renewal and sustainable velocity in your ecosystem. To achieve this, we work together in multidisciplinary teams with Development, Integration and Deployment. With each innovation, we ask ourselves how it contributes to our customer's organizational aims.
Curious to find out more?
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to get back to everyone, and if you are invited you will have a series of in depth talks with our tech colleagues, people colleagues and recruitment members.
We want you to be in control of your personal data. Please read our privacy notice, for more information.