This job posting is out of date. Please check our list of Vacancies for up-to-date job postings.
Schuberg Philis is growing and we have ambitious plans! With these plans comes the need to grow our recruitment team. We are currently a team of 6 with 3 dedicated technology recruiters and are looking forward to welcoming another recruiter (and a sourcer) to our team.
As new team member, you will be making an impact by hiring colleagues for new and existing roles like Business Consultants, Customer Directors, Sales Directors and many more.
Our biggest focus is quality and finding the right people with a strong culture match. As a recruiter, it’s your job to select candidates that will thrive within our company. Your success isn’t measured by how many professionals you introduce, or the number of hires. Within this focus, you will be given a lot of freedom and responsibility to determine how you wish to approach this mission.
As a team, we are looking for a strong team player, someone who understands what it is to work together to achieve results and have fun. Someone who is creative, but also knows that works needs to get done. Efficiency and effectiveness are important to you.
In addition, you are driven by
- Passion for Recruitment and knowing how to articulate this
- Delivering an excellent candidate experience and understanding what your candidate’s intrinsic needs are
- Developing lasting relationships (internally and externally) and inspiring collaborations
You have a proven track record in
- Sourcing and assessing candidates for complex business roles in a tech company
- Full cycle corporate recruitment, minimum of 3 years
- Building strong relationships and managing communities
Many companies state that people are not a resource but an asset, and we hope to show you during the recruitment process and as part of our team that this is really how it works at Schuberg Philis. Interested to learn more? Connect with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we hope to meet you!
We want you to be in control of your personal data. Please read our privacy notice, for more information.