The Connect team consists of 4 people with different personal and professional background and we are looking for a true Software Engineer who knows typescript + express or python + Django. In the Connect team we develop software which is used within the Customer Teams at Schuberg Philis. We usually work with the latest and greatest technologies. Our company has no managers, which enables us to take swift decisions and action. By continuously challenging each other we achieve great personal development. We act as one and prefer working together through direct communication, taking ownership and a getting-the-job-done attitude.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
To strengthen the Connect team we are looking for a new colleague with an open mind and a genuine passion for web development and automation. We want to welcome someone who is just as triggered by technology as we are and shares our passion of creating first rate software applications. You enjoy working in a team, talking to other teams and strive to make a difference.
You will be developing software to automate Schuberg Philis’ finance administration, which includes:
- designing architecture for new applications
- building new modules and features
- writing automated tests and setting up continuous delivery
- deploying and setting up monitoring for the applications you've built
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE IS SOMEONE WITH
- At least 3 years of experience in web development
- A deep understanding of one of these development stacks:
- typescript + express (node.js)
- python + django
- Experience with git
- Experience with writing automated tests
- Experience with AWS and building serverless applications is a plus
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks (Angular, React, Vue.js) is a plus
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Strong will to learn and grow
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness
- A natural personal match with our DNA
ABOUT SCHUBERG PHILIS
With 220 Engineers in the driver seat, we do not just believe, but know from 16 years’ experience that it is possible to achieve our unchanging goal: 100% customer satisfaction. Every day is different. Being a privately-owned company allows us to choose or innovate technologies which benefit our clients first. Schuberg Philis believes in craftsmanship and we believe that building and maintaining complex application ecosystems can be done by putting artisans in the lead. Working from your own ability and to your own capacity means you will never be bored!
Applications can be sent to email@example.com. If you are invited you will have a series of in depth talks with engineers and with obne of our recruiters: Mieke, Tjeerd or Arnout.