As Schuberg Philis continues to grow, so does our Go-to Team. Our Go-to Team is the point of contact for colleagues and customers to make sure they can do their work. As onsite/helpdesk/junior system administrator you will be supporting them with incoming requests (tickets), solving issues and incidents related to accounts, servers, desktops, laptops, mobile devices (as well as their software applications) and troubleshooting on endpoint devices but also on server level.
You are the frontline of Schuberg Philis, and you will be part of this amazing team. On daily basis you will work on different level of environments and the job will come with a variety of possibilities to work at, to learn new skills and to celebrate successes together. Apart from the daily jobs you will also have the responsibility of stock management. Making sure the minimum required hardware is in stock and when needed to switch/contact suppliers with warranty devices.
When joining the Go-to Team you are actively visible inside the company on all levels/departments of the company which is great as you get to know all the aspects of the company. This really makes it a dynamic job. We give you the opportunity to join this amazing team which comes with freedom to discover yourself and to improve yourself we offer fantastic training & opportunities, but the job comes also with a lot of responsibilities. That’s the great nature of the game.
We deeply care about customer satisfaction, whether those customers are our colleagues or our clients, and we make sure we provide support in a timely manner and with high quality service.
What will you do? Within our own environment but also within the client’s environment, you will be:
- Point of contact for colleagues and customers
- Performing hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software (including anti-virus), installing hardware and configuring systems and applications
- Prioritizing and actively resolving requests, issues and incidents, and escalating problems (when required) to the appropriately experienced SME
- Managing the inventory and supporting with procurement of new devices and equipment, managing suppliers and possible complaints
We are looking for someone with the following experience and qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as support services technician/helpdesk technician/service desk technician/desk side support engineer
- 100% positive attitude (no 9-17:00 mentality)
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening and questioning
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English and Dutch
- Experience supporting and training end-users
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed, with an attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- All-round experience in both software as well as hardware and systems.
- MCSA 70-698/697: Windows 10
- ITIL certification
- Knowledge and work experience of Office 365, Exchange, JIRA (tickets), MDM (mobile device management), Active Directory, DHCP, DNS
- Knowledge and work experience in both Windows & Mac OSX operating systems
- Knowledge and work experience in intrusions/infections/malware/viruses/SPAM/WiFi spoofing
- Ideally someone who can start on a contractor basis and can join us permanently in the near future
About Schuberg Philis
Schuberg Philis is an innovative, self-funded and technology-driven company, concentrating on mission critical outsourcing services.
We run HA environments and focus only on running the application ecosystems, which are critical to the business of our customers. Our 100% promise to our customers is built on us aiming for 100% uptime for applications, 24/7 availability of the infrastructure and 100% customer satisfaction. We also comply with the highest international risk management and corporate governance standards, while remaining flexible to evolving customer needs.
Everything we do is cloud-based: we run online banks and businesses/public critical environments in AWS, Azure, Google and in our private cloud Cosmic, which is open source software designed to deploy and manage large networks of virtual machines, as a highly available, highly scalable IaaS cloud computing platform.
Being a privately-owned company allows us to choose or innovate technologies which benefit our customers first and the knowledge of our almost 300 technology experts determine the technological future of our company. “By automating and teamwork we create more Awesome”.
Curious to find out more?
Applications can be sent to email@example.com. We will do our best to get back to everyone, and if you are invited you will have a series of in depth talks with our tech colleagues, people colleagues and recruitment members.