Our teams consist of experienced engineers with different personal and professional backgrounds. By continuously challenging each other we achieve great personal development. We act as one and prefer working together through direct communication, taking ownership and a getting-the-job-done attitude.
For these customers we are currently renewing the entire IT-approach, towards a cloud way of working, platform services and continuous everything. Our services extend into the software development domain, delivering all components of the stack. Like all colleagues at Schuberg Philis, we strive for Infrastructure as Code, Continuous Integration/Deployment and automated testing. We have the ambition to automate all repetitive work and expand our application development projects. You undoubtedly share our conviction that automation creates better quality and is great fun to work on.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- If you have less mileage on your CV, but compensate that through your exceptional IT drive, UX passion or skills, please get in touch. Our team is willing to invest in your talent so we can reach together the next level!
You will divide your time at both the customer premises and at Schuberg Philis.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE IS SOMEONE WITH
- At least 3 years of professional Front-end development experience
- Experience developing, releasing and maintaining high-quality Single Page applications
- Experience with different task runners (Webpack, npm scripts, Gulp, etc.)
- Experience with ES5, ES6, ES2018
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience with UI testing tools
- Experience collaborating on software projects with design and backend aspects
- Ability to write high-quality, reusable and testable code
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Experience with build automation tools (Jenkins, GitLab CI)
- A strong will to learn and grow
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and thoroughness
- A natural personal match with our DNA
ABOUT SCHUBERG PHILIS
With 280 Engineers in the driver seat, we do not just believe but know from 16 years’ experience that it is possible to achieve our unchanging goal: 100% customer satisfaction. Every day is different. Being a privately-owned company allows us to choose or innovate technologies which benefit our clients first. Schuberg Philis believes in craftsmanship and we believe that building and maintaining complex application ecosystems can be done by putting artisans in the lead. Working from your own ability and to your own capacity means you will never be bored!
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are invited you will have a series of in-depth talks with engineers and with one of our recruiters: Mieke, Tjeerd or Arnout.