This job posting is out of date. Please check our list of Vacancies for up-to-date job postings.
Schuberg Philis is growing and we have ambitious plans! With these plans comes the need to grow our recruitment team. We are currently a team of 6 with 3 dedicated technology recruiters and are looking forward to welcoming a Sourcer (and a recruiter) to our team.
As a Sourcer, you will be responsible to utilize different channels to search for potential candidates, reach passive candidates and build talent pipelines for future needs. You will proactively recognize our hiring needs and assist us in filling our open vacancies with qualified colleagues.
- Collaborate with hiring teams to determine role prerequisites and create clear job descriptions
- Apply various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search) to recognize and identify qualified applicant profiles
- Identify new sourcing channels to support recruiting, and create talent pools for future hiring needs
- Interact with potential candidates via social media and professional networks (e.g. Github, LinkedIn, Slack and Whatsapp)
- Draft and send recruiting emails to the desired candidates
- Request referrals from current colleagues and external networks
- Promote our employer brand on online and offline platforms
- Maintain applicant databases through our Applicant Tracking System
- Correspond with past candidates regarding available job openings
- Measure conversion rates which includes the number of passive candidates who transform into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
We are looking for someone who is driven by their passion for Recruitment and know how to articulate this, who delivers excellent candidate experience, understands what your candidate’s intrinsic needs are, develops lasting relationships (internally and externally) and inspires collaborations. You are self-aware, trustworthy, flexible and adaptable. You strive for more than "good enough" results, doesn’t give up, rock operational effectiveness (systematic, organized, efficient) and build bridges. The following relevant experience and skills are important to have if you wish to be successful in this role:
- BA/BS in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Proven 3+ year work experience as a Sourcer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with sourcing strategies and sourcing techniques
- Strong affinity with technologies and enjoys working with tech processionals
- Familiar with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills, Dutch is a pre
- Outstanding time-management skills
- Analytical and intelligence focused
- Creative in finding leads and candidates
- Market talent mapping
Many companies state that people are not a resource but an asset, and we hope to show you during the recruitment process and as part of our team that this is really how it works at Schuberg Philis. If you have strong administration skills, know how to source via social media and enjoy learning about various roles, connect with us via email@example.com and we hope to meet you!
We want you to be in control of your personal data. Please read our privacy notice, for more information.