As Schuberg Philis continues to grow, so does our Go-to Team. Our Go-to Team is the point of contact for colleagues and customers to make sure they can do their work. As technical support specialist, onsite engineer, helpdesk engineer, support services engineer you will be supporting them with incoming requests (tickets), solving issues and incidents related to accounts, servers, desktops, laptops, mobile devices (as well as their software applications) and troubleshooting on endpoint devices but also on server level.
You are the frontline of Schuberg Philis, and you will be part of this amazing team. On daily basis you will work on different level of environments and the job will come with a variety of possibilities to work at, to learn new skills and to celebrate successes together. Apart from the daily jobs you will also have the responsibility of stock management. Making sure the minimum required hardware is in stock and when needed to switch/contact suppliers with warranty devices.
When joining the Go-to Team you are actively visible inside the company on all levels/departments of the company which is great as you get to know all the aspects of the company. This really makes it a dynamic job. We give you the opportunity to join this amazing team which comes with freedom to discover yourself and to improve yourself we offer fantastic training & opportunities, but the job also comes with a lot of responsibilities. That’s the great nature of the game.
We deeply care about customer satisfaction, whether those customers are our colleagues or our clients, and we make sure we provide support in a timely manner and with high quality service.
What will you do?
Within our own environment but also within the client’s environment, you will be:
- The first point of contact for colleagues and customers
- Performing hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware and configuring systems
- Prioritizing and actively resolving requests, issues and incidents, and escalating problems (when required) to the appropriately experienced SME
- Managing the inventory and supporting with procurement of new devices and equipment, managing suppliers and possible complaints
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with the following experience and qualifications:
- A 100% positive attitude
- Eager to learn and getting yourself certified
- Strong personal skills, with a focus on social skills, listening and questioning
- Experience supporting and training end-users
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Self-motivated and self-directed, with an attention to detail
- All-round experience in both hard- and software
What is our team goal?
We’re migrating to a more “self-service” world, where we enable the employee to manage their own system. The tools we tend to use are cloud-based tools, e.g. JamfCloud, InTune, Microsoft Security Center, Azure and Okta. Do you think you can help us in achieving and improving this “self-service” world? Then please contact us so we can have a chat with you!
- Knowledge and experience with Office365
- Knowledge of Windows 10 or MacOS
- Experience with automation (e.g. PowerShell)
- Experience with Device Management (e.g. Jamf, InTune, RES)
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as a Support Engineer
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English and Dutch
Not a must, but it would be nice if you also have:
- Experience with Bash
- Experience with Jira
- Experience in working with ITIL/Kanban
About Schuberg Philis
Schuberg Philis is an innovative, self-funded and technology-driven company. We offer a broad range of 100% IT services for customers who want to realize their digital transformation and have grown from offering dedicated infrastructure management to a DevOps enabler for your enhanced ‘business-critical ecosystem’. We can provide and orchestrate the full technology stack: from cloud layer and midlayer to comprehensive application management. Our goal is to take a load off your shoulders by automating processes as far as possible and bringing business and IT in one effective flow. We also comply with the highest international risk management and corporate governance standards, while remaining flexible to evolving customer needs.
Everything we do is cloud-based: we run online banks and businesses/public critical environments in AWS, Azure, Google and in our private cloud Cosmic, which is open source software designed to deploy and manage large networks of virtual machines, as a highly available, highly scalable SaaS cloud computing platform.
Building on each other's strengths, our experts help create the prerequisites for continuous renewal and sustainable velocity in your ecosystem. To achieve this, we work together in multidisciplinary teams with Development, Integration and Deployment. With each innovation, we ask ourselves how it contributes to your organizational aims.
Curious to find out more?
Applications can be sent to email@example.com. We will do our best to get back to everyone, and if you are invited you will have a series of in depth talks with our tech colleagues, people colleagues and recruitment members.
We want you to be in control of your personal data. Please read our privacy notice, for more information.