Our customers are moving into the new era of business-driven IT. The foundation of this change is a solid and well governed data architecture. On this data foundation we deliver value for and together with the customer. This means our customer relation is expanding from IT departments to business and partners. This makes our world more complex and exciting.
We are looking for colleagues who can help our customers to make the transition from a traditional IT driven data infrastructure to a value focused integrated data platform and beyond.
Leading and guiding
We envision a new role within Schuberg Philis of Technology Transformation Lead - Data. An evangelist who will explain, guide and lead the customer stakeholders, both from IT and business, from traditional data warehouse BI thinking to data driven business value model. You will need to build understanding and consent across the customer organization, both at the IT and business side. It will require patience and perseverance. We expect that you spend quite some time at customer sites and enjoy finding your way in the organization.
Your role also means translating the vision and ideas into a manageable data architecture with data governance as an integral part of the design. Of course, you are part of the customer team responsible for delivering the design. We expect that you have been in the trenches and have seen both the old and the new world.
Schuberg Philis is developing best practices but learning lessons on how to best help our customers with the transition to business value driven IT. We are a technology driven company and recognize that any technical solution needs to be embraced by the organization to make it effective. It requires always change in thinking, often a new approach and sometimes organizational changes.
Our ideal candidate brings their own experience and ideas to the table. We would love to hear your vision on where data driven approaches will lead our customers and SBP.
- Designing and building a solid, yet versatile, data platform;
- Bringing business and IT closer together by organizational change management, helping an organization master a new of working;
- Migrating from on-premise to cloud data solutions;
- Handling large amounts of data from a wide variety of source types;
- Analyzing and resolving data quality issues;
- Structurally setting up and improving data governance;
- Supporting data BI for reporting and dashboards;
- Understanding Data Science, including Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence.
- Commercial awareness;
- Experienced in both old and new data environments;
- Natural understanding of how to answer needs of the data analysist, scientist, engineer, architect;
- Ability to lead various roles and skill levels within business and IT towards a data-driven organization;
- Enjoying working in a rapidly changing and competitive environment;
- Have a natural curiosity and enjoy solving complex problems;
- Have a structured approach to the solution of problems and able to explain.
- Have a good conceptual ability and skills in analysis;
- Able to keep up with and integrate new developments and best practices;
- Self-organizing while remaining connected with the customer and coworkers.
About Schuberg Philis
Schuberg Philis is an innovative, self-funded and technology-driven company. We offer a broad range of 100% IT services for customers who want to realize their digital transformation and have grown from offering dedicated infrastructure management to a DevOps enabler for enhanced ‘business-critical ecosystem’. Our services extend the full technology stack: from cloud management, to comprehensive technical and functional application management, interfacing, software engineering to ecosystem orchestration. Our goal is to take a load off your shoulders by automating processes as far as possible and bringing business and IT in one effective flow. We also comply with the highest international risk management and corporate governance standards, while remaining flexible to evolving customer needs.
Everything we do is cloud-based: we run online banks and businesses/public critical environments in AWS, Azure, Google and in our private cloud, which is open source software designed to deploy and manage large networks of virtual machines, as a highly available, highly scalable SaaS cloud computing platform.
Building on each other's strengths, our experts help create the prerequisites for continuous renewal and sustainable velocity in your ecosystem. To achieve this, we work together in multidisciplinary teams with Development, Integration and Deployment. With each innovation, we ask ourselves how it contributes to your organizational aims.
Curious to find out more?
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to get back to everyone, and if you are invited you will have a series of in-depth talks with our experts.
We want you to be in control of your personal data. Please read our privacy notice, for more information.