Schuberg Philis is growing and so is the internal team that is responsible for everything related to the audiovisual aspects of our office and the internal and external events that we organize and host as a company. The current team is looking for a new colleague that will support them. The team’s responsibilities include maintaining and improving the whole AV stack (Hardware and Software wise).
This includes, live streaming events and or meetings, recording and editing videos in the office or in our internal greenroom studio and maintaining the equipment of the video conference rooms.
In this role you will be switching contexts regularly responding to both planned and on-demand requests for a variety of services related to AV. In addition, you will also be supporting the facilities team within Schuberg Philis. Which means, if our colleagues run into issues that are related to the physical office environment, you will be involved in finding a solution.
Who are we looking for?
On a daily basis you will be maintaining the (equipment in) the meeting rooms, like conference setups and delivering onsite support. Whenever we are hosting an event, you will be responsible for preparing the event location regarding services and seating, cabling and operating FOH so the entire event can be streamed or recorded without issues. Furthermore, we have a greenroom studio to get our videos to the next level by using AI, unreal engine and other professional editing software.
What will you do?
It would be great if you have relevant and hands-on experience with the following:
· Experience with the basics of video editing, camera’s and photography
· Experience with streaming events
· Experience as a front-of-house engineer in at least one of three areas: sounds, light & video
· Experience with video conferencing hardware and software, like Microsoft Teams and Zoom
· Creative, analytical, and solution-oriented mindset
· You have strong communication skills and you are solution oriented
· Experience and/or ambitions to work with the greenroom capabilities by the use of innovative software like Unreal Engine, AI tools, etc. (pre)
· Experience and/or ambitions to automate workflows within the AV field by the use of scripting.
You don’t need to excel in everything as this is an all-round function. But seeking for the best result within your capabilities is the driver of success.