Schuberg Philis is looking for a Cloud AWS Engineer with a special interest in security who ensures a high available and secure environment for our customers in their AWS cloud environments.
As Cloud AWS Engineer, you will join a greater customer team of approximately 30 engineers responsible for delivering a mission critical application landscape which is 100% functional available. We use the latest technologies available in and for AWS where automation of work and processes is our standard.
Every engineer has a security mindset, but you are the one that walks the extra mile. You are not afraid to challenge your colleagues on topics like reporting to baselines, implementation of new tools, decommissioning EOL product and pen-tests. You are keen in seeing relations and the use of methods in and across different teams and you will be in contact with multiple customers and customer teams.
- You will troubleshoot, resolve and report complex security related problems within the mission critical application landscape;
- You will help fellow engineers to implement security best practices and enable secure development and release processes;
- You continuously monitor the security status of our platform;
- You will liaise and follow up on the trends, risks and vulnerabilities reported by our central security team;
- You will interface with the customer on security related topics in a role of Security Engineer of the team;
- Together with our central security team and security leads from other teams, you share knowledge to contribute across the different customer teams and across Schuberg Philis;
- You will challenge and drive improvements to our existing processes and procedures.
We are looking for a colleague who brings a strong customer focus, a desire to understand the customer needs, wants to help address their challenges and have a lot of fun along the way. And of course, you are not afraid to challenge your colleague engineers as well as to confront customers on security topics. Besides this,
- You are experienced with Linux/Microsoft;
- You have experience working with AWS;
- You have strong scripting skills (PowerShell, Ruby, etc.);
- You have working experience with automation tooling like Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins, Bamboo, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Vault, Consul, GitHub Actions, GitLab CI etc.
- You are experienced with security tools (Outpost24, Inspec, etc);
- You have a good understanding/vision of Security and Security practices.