Schuberg Philis specializes in mission critical environments, ensuring the reliability, security and scalability of our customers’ most vital systems. We place our experts in the lead combining 100% customer satisfaction and a people-centered approach.
We keep our customers moving forward by designing, building and running their data landscapes. These landscapes are often developed in public cloud environments, but there is diversity in implementation: no customer is the same.
You will help building an innovative data product focusing on enabling high-performance Engineering teams, which a potential extension into the AI domain. We’re looking for someone with a strong focus on User Interfaces and User Experience to make our product a joy to use.
As a Business Intelligence Engineer, you will add value identifying and addressing information requirements, the creation of SQL queries and creating insightful PowerBI dashboards.
You will also have the chance to step into the role of a data engineer creating cloud-native data pipelines and serverless components used as part of the backend of our product.
This will be part of your role
- Create visually stunning and informative PowerBI dashboards for monitoring and analyses.
- Help shape the future of the product by developing the roadmap.
- Be part of the ideation and creation process.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and define data ingestion strategies from multiple sources.
Who are we looking for?
We strongly believe in craftmanship, and we believe that building and maintaining complex environments can be done by putting experts in the lead. We are looking for a Business Intelligence Engineer with the following experience:
- Proven experience creating PowerBI dashboards
- Solid understanding of SQL for data querying and manipulation.
- Ability to self-organize and drive projects forward within a non-hierarchical structure.
- Able to manage and define your own work. You are the master of your own destiny as we have no managers: you’re the expert.
- You are open, a quick learner and the type of person that loves to connect people and technology.
- Fluency in Dutch language is mandatory.
Familiarity with Azure data tools such as Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Functions, etc. are seen as an added bonus, which also counts for programming skills in Python for engineering complex data flows.
If you are passionate about business intelligence and data engineering, thrive in a collaborative, self-steering environment, and want to make an impact, we would like to hear from you!
Everyone we work with and consider working with has a right to equal treatment. The hiring and appraisal process at Schuberg Philis is designed to be thorough and equitable, implementing fair payment, benefits, and opportunities across all demographics.
It is our desire to be a company that brings together multiple nationalities, cultures, religions, genders, abilities, and talents within and across our teams. We welcome colleagues from diverse backgrounds to join Schuberg Philis and actively support diversity and inclusion in the tech industry.