Are you a T-shaped engineer, preferably Windows born and raised, who sees the infrastructure world changing to software? You do not feel confined by the edges of your field, and you think outside of the box to find solutions. Then this challenge might be what you are looking for!
We are looking for Windows Engineers, passionate about automation to join our team.
At Schuberg Philis, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team (~8 direct colleagues). Our teams are completely self-steering, we have no managers, and every team member is in direct contact with the customer. Decisions are made by the team and are based upon logic and efficiency. We work on complex systems, time critical interfaces and business critical platforms, using the latest technologies. Within the teams and the company, we work with highly skilled engineers to share and gain the knowledge.
As a Windows Engineer you are involved in supporting the customer’s functional management team, ensuring that the customer’s business is happy, while looking for improvements all the time. You keep the platform secure, up to date and available. Our teams do both Run and Change; so in addition to critical operations, you can be involved in projects.
As with every SBP customer, automation is important. To keep up, you automate as much as possible by scripting and creating CI/CD pipelines. You are also using configuration management tooling. One of the challenges is the automation of applications in the existing customer landscape with tools such as Terraform and Chef.
We are looking for
For this role we are looking for someone who is preferably born and raised in a Windows world. You have seen the impact of software in this world of infrastructure.
- You are experienced with Windows / Microsoft OS.
- You have strong scripting skills (PowerShell, Ruby, etc.).
- You have working experience with automation tooling like Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins, Bamboo, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
Of course, we expect you to have an interest in technology, but we also expect you to have an interest in the customer’s business and application landscape for which your team is responsible.
What we offer
- Hybrid way of working: Your office base will be the Schiphol-Rijk office, but you are able to work from any of our Schuberg Philis office locations and from home in deliberation with your team
- Indefinite contract
- Annual gross salary including 8% holiday allowance
- Yearly gross bonus opportunity of 15%
- Mobility plan: Mileage allowance, reimbursement of your public transport expenses, or a pool car. After your probation period, you are eligible to select a lease car or public transport card, if you prefer one of these two options above the mileage allowance.
- Employee Ownership Plan: After your probation period, you will receive 1 certificate that makes you owner of a small part of Schuberg Philis. This will allow you to receive dividend on a yearly basis. You will also be eligible to invest in more certificates during the annual trading period
- Pension plan: contribution depends on salary and age (BeFrank) and a session with an independent financial advisor during your first monthto help you with your pension and financial plans.
- Disability insurance and surviving dependants’ pension plans
- surviving dependants’ pension (BeFrank/Elipslife)
- ANW Hiaat (BeFrank)
- WIA-AOP excedent (ElipsLife)
- WGA-Hiaat extended (ElipsLife)
- WIA excedent (Elipslife)
- Group health insurance NN/ONVZ (5% discount for the basic health insurance and 10% for the supplementary health insurance. Additional discount for the yearly payment of 2%).
- 25 paid holidays
- Laptop and iPhone provided by Schuberg Philis
- Access to a dedicated Coolblue Home Office Store with a personal budget to help create a suitable workplace at home
- Well-being activities like mindfulness, running, and other events
- Good food (breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks – for which a monthly contribution of €25 will be deducted from the monthly salary due to tax reasons)
- Opportunities to grow, have fun and (be) challenge(d)!