Schuberg Philis is looking for an experienced Functional Application Manager to bring our application landscape to the next level. Our ambition is to grow significantly over the next couple of years, and the Functional Application Manager has an important role to play in this growth.
In your role, you oversee the development and implementation of software applications, from concept to adoption. This means you spot opportunities, work with stakeholders to develop new features for existing applications or maybe even selecting a more suitable tool or solution, guide the selection, implementation and coordinate the adoption process. Additionally, you are also responsible for the functional maintenance of our current application stack. This includes planning, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and retiring of applications.
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal colleague is someone with:
- At least 3 years of experience in Functional Application Management
- Experience in managing applications, overseeing an application landscape and understanding the relations and interfaces between the different applications
- Experience with low-code/no code applications
- Hands on attitude – you are not afraid to get your hands dirty in our application landscape.
- Attention for details and how they fit into the big picture
- Excellent communication skills
It would be a huge plus if you have experience in (some of) the following applications
- Jira ITSM
What we offer
- Hybrid way of working: Your office base will be the Schiphol-Rijk office, but you are able to work from any of our Schuberg Philis office locations and from home in deliberation with your team
- Indefinite contract
- Annual gross salary including 8% holiday allowance
- Yearly gross bonus opportunity of 15%
- Mobility plan: Mileage allowance, reimbursement of your public transport expenses, or a pool car. After your probation period, you are eligible to select a lease car or public transport card, if you prefer one of these two options above the mileage allowance.
- Employee Ownership Plan: After your probation period, you will receive 1 certificate that makes you owner of a small part of Schuberg Philis. This will allow you to receive dividend on a yearly basis. You will also be eligible to invest in more certificates during the annual trading period
- Pension plan: contribution depends on salary and age (BeFrank) and a session with an independent financial advisor during your first month to help you with your pension and financial plans
- Disability insurance and surviving dependants’ pension plans
- surviving dependants’ pension (BeFrank/Elipslife)
- ANW Hiaat (BeFrank)
- WIA-AOP excedent (ElipsLife)
- WGA-Hiaat extended (ElipsLife)
- WIA excedent (Elipslife)
- Group health insurance NN/ONVZ (5% discount for the basic health insurance and 10% for the supplementary health insurance. Additional discount for the yearly payment of 2%)
- 25 paid holidays
- Laptop and iPhone provided by Schuberg Philis
- Access to a dedicated Coolblue Home Office Store with a personal budget to help create a suitable workplace at home
- Well-being activities like mindfulness, running, and other events
- Good food (breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks – for which a monthly contribution of €25 will be deducted from the monthly salary due to tax reasons)
- Opportunities to grow, have fun and (be) challenge(d)!