Schuberg Philis is a leading IT service provider in Investment Management. We manage mission critical IT landscapes for several renowned investment managers. We are growing and expanding our IT solutions and so we are looking for a Functional Business Analyst who can help us on this journey. A Functional Business Analyst that speaks the same language as our customers, who can design and build great IT solutions.
You are a key player in the team. You are the link between the ideas and demands of our investment management customers and our developers and you can translate this into excellent improvements. You go beyond just process optimalization. You also have the guts to re-organize and fully automate processes. You connect functional, data and process requirements into scalable, secure and efficient processing solutions.
Besides designing innovative solutions, you also know how to build and make it operable into the right tooling. Schuberg Philis is a system agnostic provider which give you the opportunity to work with more than just one top class investment solution. As a result, you will be able to lift customer experience to a higher level.
It is a broad role with a diverse range of activities. Analyzing and optimizing processing, but also client communications, managing projects and hands-on implementations are part of the role. It gives you the opportunity to develop yourself into a direction which suits you at best.
- Gather, analyze and align business ideas and demands and transform them into great IT improvements;
- Translate strategy to execution;
- You are familiar with investment processing;
- You can thoroughly understand the AS-IS processing and you are able to transform them into new TO-BE processing;
- You manage projects if needed and you do implementations in tooling if needed;
- You are responsible for a flawless implementation during design, build and hand-over phase;
- You create functional process designs, in good cooperation with our investment customers and our engineers.
Who are we looking for?
- Preferably, you have at least 3 years of experience with investment processing, and you know about the basics of investment front-, mid-, back and reporting processes;
- Experience with business and IT, because you have been connecting processing, stakeholders and tooling;
- Affinity with investment applications and systems, understand how to integrate this functionally and technically;
- Experience with Simcorp Dimension is an advantage.
- Process analyzing and process improvements;
- Understanding investment tooling;
- Understanding business governance;
- Scoping solutions and projects;
- Discover new opportunities;
- Easy communicator with all business levels;
- Strong communication in Dutch and English.
You are willing to travel a few times a year within Europe or to the US.
What we offer
- Hybrid way of working: Your office base will be the Schiphol-Rijk office, but you are able to work from any of our Schuberg Philis office locations and from home in deliberation with your team
- Indefinite contract
- Annual gross salary including 8% holiday allowance
- Yearly gross bonus opportunity of 15%
- Mobility plan: Mileage allowance, reimbursement of your public transport expenses, or a pool car. After your probation period, you are eligible to select a lease car or public transport card, if you prefer one of these two options above the mileage allowance.
- Employee Ownership Plan: After your probation period, you will receive 1 certificate that makes you owner of a small part of Schuberg Philis. This will allow you to receive dividend on a yearly basis. You will also be eligible to invest in more certificates during the annual trading period
- Pension plan: contribution depends on salary and age (BeFrank) and a session with an independent financial advisor during your first month to help you with your pension and financial plans
- Disability insurance and surviving dependants’ pension plans
- surviving dependants’ pension (BeFrank/Elipslife)
- ANW Hiaat (BeFrank)
- WIA-AOP excedent (ElipsLife)
- WGA-Hiaat extended (ElipsLife)
- WIA excedent (Elipslife)
- Group health insurance NN/ONVZ (5% discount for the basic health insurance and 10% for the supplementary health insurance. Additional discount for the yearly payment of 2%)
- 25 paid holidays
- Laptop and iPhone provided by Schuberg Philis
- Access to a dedicated Coolblue Home Office Store with a personal budget to help create a suitable workplace at home
- Well-being activities like mindfulness, running, and other events
- Good food (breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks – for which a monthly contribution of €25 will be deducted from the monthly salary due to tax reasons)
- Opportunities to grow, have fun and (be) challenge(d)!