We are looking for a Go Software Engineer, a colleague with an open mind and a genuine passion for developing high quality solutions suitable for mission critical environments. We help our customers with a variety of challenges, like creating friendlier online banks that can change every week and industrial backends that manage large and critical business processes, or making factories smarter by combining cloud and IoT tech.
At Schuberg Philis we love to keep track of the latest and greatest tech that comes from Silicon Valley and our partners, so we can always pick just the right tool for the job in the complex mission-critical ecosystems we tend to. In our dream projects we can seamlessly integrate the newest tech into an existing landscape to create high quality software that lasts.
Are you just as passionate about software development and have you grown your skills for several years in a challenging environment? You will divide your time between the customer premises and Schuberg Philis.
Our ideal colleague is someone with:
- At least 3 years’ experience in software development
- At least 3 years’ experience with Go
- Experience with designing, building and maintaining microservices
- Experience with event driven architecture
- Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining high quality software products & services
- Experience working in a development team
- Ability to write high-quality, reusable and testable code
- Experience with secure software development best practices
- Experience with performance optimization and tuning on hardware
What would be a great plus for us?
- Experience with other languages, e.g. Rust, C++
- Experience with low level protocols
- Strong focus on operational reliability
- Experience with building containerized microservices
- Operational experience with microservices deployed to k8s
- Experience with agile and DevOps
- Experience with continuous delivery pipelines and tools
- Knowledge of software architecture (f.e. design patterns, C4, DDD)
- Experience in a tech lead role
- Experience in a scrum master role