We are looking for a Full-Stack Software Engineer Java, a colleague with an open mind and a genuine passion for in the cloud. We help our customers with a variety of challenges, like creating friendlier online banks that can change every week, designing portals, dashboards and backends that manage large and critical business processes, or making factories smarter by combining cloud and IoT tech.
At Schuberg Philis we love to keep track of the latest and greatest tech that comes from Silicon Valley and our public cloud partners, so we can always pick just the right tool for the job in the complex mission-critical ecosystems we tend to. In our dream projects we can seamlessly integrate the newest tech into an existing landscape to create high quality software that lasts.
Are you just as passionate about software development and have you grown your skills for several years in a challenging environment? You will divide your time between the customer premises and Schuberg Philis.
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal colleague is someone with
- At least 3 years’ experience in software development
- At least 3 years’ experience with Java
- At least 3 years’ experience with Spring Boot
- Experience with designing, building and maintaining Java based microservices
- Experience with event driven architecture
- Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining high quality software products & services
- Experience working in a development team
- Ability to write high-quality, reusable and testable code
- Experience with secure software development best practices
What would be a great plus for us?
- Experience with related languages, e.g. Kotlin
- Experience with authentication/authorization standards (OAuth, JAAS)
- Strong focus on operational reliability
- Experience with building containerized microservices
- Operational experience with microservices deployed to k8s
- Experience with public cloud (AWS, Azure or other)
- Experience with agile and DevOps
- Experience with continuous delivery pipelines and tools
- Knowledge of software architecture (f.e. design patterns, C4, DDD)
- Experience in a tech lead role
- Experience in a scrum master role