Schuberg Philis is growing, and we have ambitious plans! With these plans comes the need to grow our Recruitment & Onboarding team. We are a team of 10 with 4 dedicated technology recruiters and 2 technology sourcers, and are looking forward to welcoming another Technology Sourcer to our team.
As a Technology Sourcer, you will be responsible for utilizing different channels to search for potential candidates, reach passive candidates and build talent pipelines for future needs. You will proactively recognize our hiring needs and assist us in filling our open vacancies with qualified colleagues.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with hiring teams to determine role prerequisites and create clear job descriptions
- Apply various sourcing techniques (to recognize and identify qualified applicant profiles
- Identify new sourcing channels and tools to support recruiting and create talent pools for future hiring needs (Hiretual, AmazingHiring, Hunter.io, Swordfish, .)
- Interact with potential candidates via social media and professional networks (e.g. Github, LinkedIn, Slack and WhatsApp)
- Draft and send recruiting emails to the desired candidates but also pick up the phone and make potential candidates curious and interested in SBP
- Request referrals from current colleagues and external networks, and follow up on them
- Promote our employer brand on online and offline platforms
- Maintain applicant databases through our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse)
- Correspond with past candidates regarding available job openings
- Measure conversion rates which include the number of passive candidates who transform into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Engage in candidate communities (community management) and attend recruiting events
What can you offer?
We are looking for someone who is driven by their passion in finding the best matches for exciting opportunities and who knows how to navigate in the world of tech hiring.
You might be a sourcer, headhunter, talent acquisition specialist - It doesn't matter what your job title is, you know how to find and connect with tech talent. You can inspire talent to take the next step and you strive for more than "good enough" results.
It would be great if you have relevant and hands-on experience with the following:
- various sourcing techniques, and identification of (new) sourcing channels/tools/talent pools
- talent/market mapping, community management (interacting and engaging with leads via referral program, social media, professional networks, events, etc.) and advocating the employer brand online and offline, creating and maintaining talent pools
- (different) ATS/CMS/CRM systems
These skills and competences will help in being successful in this role:
- Strong affinity with technology and enjoys working with tech professionals
- Excellent Dutch and English skills, both written and verbal (Dutch is a pre)
- Hands-on, rocks operational effectiveness and time-management (systematic, organized, efficient)
- Self-aware, trustworthy, confident, vulnerable, flexible, and adaptable
- Creative, analytical, and solution-oriented mindset
- Professional and intellectual capacities at the academic or higher professional education level
What can you expect?
You will be embedded in a company committed to helping colleagues grow as people and professionals through training, opportunities for knowledge-sharing, and good old-fashioned fun.
Our offices are high quality workspaces, and we go way beyond what is expected. We have productive equipment, good food and drinks, gym facilities, team outings, family days, labs to experiment with innovative technologies, etc. We’re very active in different technology communities, attending and organizing meetups and conferences, and organizing internal knowledge sharing events.
Our indefinite contracts are designed to take care of you both on the job and off. For more information about our perks, check out our What we offer page.
Many companies state that people are not a resource but an asset, and we hope to show you during the recruitment process and as part of our team that this is really how it works at Schuberg Philis. If you know how to source, enjoy learning about various roles and enjoy engaging with people, we’d like to meet you!
Want to know more about us?
Schuberg Philis is a mission-critical IT company providing solutions that deliver 100% uptime and impact in all operations at the heart of business. Customers include organizations whose activities power the world’s most crucial industries. Established in 2000 in the Netherlands, the company employs 400 colleagues who work in self-steering teams with offices in Schiphol-Rijk and Rotterdam.