We’re looking for a software engineer to take our infrastructure to the next level. You are someone with a holistic mindset: meaning you can use whichever technology gets the job done best.
You will be a part of our internal backbone team, handling all core processes and self-developed applications which are used by our customer- and support teams.
We are providing you with the opportunity to work in a highly skilled environment, where you will be performing technical activities related to design, development and documentation of some of the applications we built to support sales and operational processes within SBP.
In this role you will be responsible for software development, refactoring and running these apps, while being 100% in control when you deploy your code to a production environment. Next to this, you will be responsible for maintaining the platforms we have created and managing the AWS environments.
Our ideal colleague is someone with:
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Expert in Python with basic understanding of NodeJS
- Solid experience with AWS. If you are AWS platform certified, it is a big plus!
- Hands-on experience with cloud-automating tasks and applying cloud native infrastructure and/or configuration management tooling (Puppet, Chef, Ansible), Infrastructure as code (Terraform, CloudFormation) and CI/CD (Gitlab CI, Jenkins).
- Experience working in a complex engineering environment, preferably in mission critical environments.