We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with a special interest in security who ensures a high available and secure environment for our customers in our cloud environment.
As DevOps Security Engineer, you will join a greater customer team of approximately 25 engineers responsible for delivering an application landscape which is 100% functional available. We use the latest technologies and automate our work as much as possible.
Every engineer has security on his mind, but you are the one that goes the extra mile. You are not afraid to challenge your colleagues on topics like reporting to baselines, implementation of new tools, decommissioning EOL product and pen-tests. You are able to see relations and the use of methods in and across different teams and you will be in contact with multiple customers and customer teams.
- You will troubleshoot, resolve and report complex security related problems within the mission critical application landscape;
- You will help the engineers to implement security best practices and enable secure development and release processes;
- You continuously monitor the security status of our platform;
- You will liaise and follow up on the trends, risks and vulnerabilities reported by our central security team;
- You will interface with the customer on security related topics in a role of Security Lead of the team;
- Together with our central security team and security leads from other teams, you share knowledge to contribute across the different customer teams and across Schuberg Philis;
- You will challenge and drive improvements to our existing processes and procedures.
We are looking for a colleague who brings a strong customer focus, a desire to understand the customer needs and wants to help address their challenges. And of course, you are not afraid to challenge your colleague engineers as well as to confront customers on security topics. Besides this,
- You are experienced with Linux/Microsoft;
- You have strong scripting skills (PowerShell, Ruby, etc.);
- You have working experience with automation tooling like Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins, Bamboo, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Vault, Consul, Git etc.
- You are experienced with security tools (Outpost24, Inspec, etc);
- You have a good understanding/vision of Security and Security practices.