Schuberg Philis is looking for an experienced Functional Application Manager to bring our application landscape to the next level. Our ambition is to grow significantly over the next couple of years, and the Functional Application Manager has an important role to play in this growth.
In your role, you oversee the development and implementation of software applications, from concept to adoption. This means you spot opportunities, work with stakeholders to develop new features for existing applications or maybe even selecting a more suitable tool or solution, guide the selection, implementation and coordinate the adoption process. Additionally, you are also responsible for the functional maintenance of our current application stack. This includes planning, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and retiring of applications.
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal colleague is someone with:
- At least 3 years of experience in Functional Application Management
- Experience in managing applications, overseeing an application landscape and understanding the relations and interfaces between the different applications
- Experience with low-code/no code applications
- Hands on attitude – you are not afraid to get your hands dirty in our application landscape.
- Attention for details and how they fit into the big picture
- Excellent communication skills
It would be a huge plus if you have experience in (some of) the following applications
- Jira ITSM