Schuberg Philis is growing, and we have ambitious plans! With these plans comes the need to grow our Recruitment & Onboarding team. We are a team of 6 with 3 dedicated technology recruiters and are looking forward to welcoming a Technology Sourcer (vacant) and a Technology Recruiter to our team.
Your success isn’t measured by how many professionals you introduce, or the number of hires. Our biggest focus is quality and finding the right people with a strong culture match. As a recruiter, it’s your responsibility to select candidates that will thrive within our company. Within this focus, you will be given a lot of freedom and responsibility to determine how you wish to approach this mission.
You will proactively recognize our hiring needs and work on filling our open vacancies with qualified colleagues.
- Identify: Collaborate with hiring teams to determine role prerequisites and create clear job descriptions
- Attract: Apply various sourcing techniques, identify new sourcing channels/tools, engage on social media, in professional networks and during events, leverage our referral program, and promote our employer brand
- Select: Mentor our colleagues on all things recruiting, participate in interviews, maintain our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse)
We are looking for someone who is driven by their passion for Recruitment and know how to articulate this, who delivers excellent candidate experience, understands what your candidate’s intrinsic needs are, develops lasting relationships (internally and externally) and inspires collaborations.
The following relevant experience and skills are important to have if you wish to be successful in this role:
- Proven track record in full cycle technology recruitment, building strong relationships and managing communities (minimum of 3 years)
- Relevant and hands-on experience in sourcing and assessing technology candidates
- Strong affinity with technology and enjoys working with tech professionals
- Professional and intellectual capacities at the academic or higher professional education level
- Familiar with (different) ATS/CMS/CRM systems
Skills & Competences
- Excellent Dutch and English communication skills, both written and verbal (Dutch is a pre)
- Creative, people- and solution-oriented mindset (ability to create an excellent candidate experience)
- Rocks operational effectiveness and time-management (systematic, organized, efficient)
- Hands-on, strives for more than "good enough" results, doesn’t give up
- Self-aware, trustworthy, confident, vulnerable, flexible, and adaptable
What we offer
- Hybrid way of working: You can work from any of our Schuberg Philis Offices, an on-site customer location, and/or from home. We always discuss whereabouts within our teams to make sure we can all collaborate at our best.
- Indefinite contract
- Annual gross salary including 8% holiday allowance
- Yearly gross bonus opportunity of 15%
- Mobility plan: Mileage allowance, reimbursement of your public transport expenses, or a public transport card.
- Employee Ownership Plan: After your probation period, you will receive 1 certificate that makes you owner of a small part of Schuberg Philis. This will allow you to receive dividend on a yearly basis. You will also be eligible to invest in more certificates during the annual trading period
- Pension plan: contribution depends on salary and age (BeFrank) and a session with an independent financial advisor during your first monthto help you with your pension and financial plans.
- Disability insurance and surviving dependants’ pension plans
- surviving dependants’ pension (BeFrank/Elipslife)
- ANW Hiaat (BeFrank)
- WIA-AOP excedent (ElipsLife)
- WGA-Hiaat extended (ElipsLife)
- WIA excedent (Elipslife)
- Group health insurance NN/ONVZ (5% discount for the basic health insurance and 10% for the supplementary health insurance. Additional discount for the yearly payment of 2%).
- 25 paid holidays
- Laptop and iPhone provided by Schuberg Philis
- Access to a dedicated Coolblue Home Office Store with a personal budget to help create a suitable workplace at home
- Well-being activities like mindfulness, running, and other events
- Good food (breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks – for which a monthly contribution of €25 will be deducted from the monthly salary due to tax reasons)
- Opportunities to grow, have fun and (be) challenge(d)!
Many companies state that people are not a resource but an asset, and we hope to show you during the recruitment process and as part of our team that this is really how it works at Schuberg Philis. If you know how to source, enjoy learning about various roles and enjoy engaging with people, we’d like to meet you!