Schuberg Philis is growing, and we have ambitious plans! With these plans comes the need to grow our Recruitment & Onboarding team. We are a team of 6 with 3 dedicated technology recruiters and are looking forward to welcoming a Technology Sourcer to our team.
As a Technology Sourcer, you will be responsible to utilize different channels to search for potential candidates, reach passive candidates and build talent pipelines for future needs. You will proactively recognize our hiring needs and assist us in filling our open vacancies with qualified colleagues.
- Collaborate with hiring teams to determine role prerequisites and create clear job descriptions
- Apply various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search) to recognize and identify qualified applicant profiles
- Identify new sourcing channels and tools to support recruiting, and create talent pools for future hiring needs (Hiretual, AmazingHiring, Hunter.io, Swordfish, etc.)
- Interact with potential candidates via social media and professional networks (e.g. Github, LinkedIn, Slack and Whatsapp)
- Draft and send recruiting emails to the desired candidates
- Request referrals from current colleagues and external networks, and follow up on them
- Promote our employer brand on online and offline platforms
- Maintain applicant databases through our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse)
- Correspond with past candidates regarding available job openings
- Measure conversion rates which include the number of passive candidates who transform into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Engage in candidate communities (community management) and attend recruiting events
We are looking for someone who is driven by their passion for Recruitment and know how to articulate this, who delivers excellent candidate experience, understands what your candidate’s intrinsic needs are, develops lasting relationships (internally and externally) and inspires collaborations. You are self-aware, trustworthy, flexible and adaptable. You strive for more than "good enough" results, doesn’t give up, rock operational effectiveness (systematic, organized, efficient) and build bridges. The following relevant experience and skills are important to have if you wish to be successful in this role:
- Relevant and hands-on experience in various sourcing techniques, and identification of (new) sourcing channels/tools/talent pools
- Relevant experience in talent/market mapping
- Relevant experience in community management (interacting and engaging with leads via referral program, social media, professional networks, events, etc.) and advocating the employer brand online and offline, creating and maintaining talent pools
- Strong affinity with technology and enjoys working with tech professionals
- Professional and intellectual capacities at the academic or higher professional education level
- Familiar with (different) ATS/CMS/CRM systems
Skills & Competences
- Excellent Dutch and English skills, both written and verbal (Dutch is a pre)
- Creative, analytical and solution-oriented mindset
- Rocks operational effectiveness and time-management (systematic, organized, efficient)
- Hands-on, strives for more than "good enough" results, doesn’t give up
- Self-aware, trustworthy, confident, vulnerable, flexible and adaptable
What we offer
- Hybrid way of working: Your office base will be the Schiphol-Rijk office and you can work from any of our Schuberg Philis Offices, an on-site customer location, and/or from home. We always discuss whereabouts within our teams to make sure we can all collaborate at our best.
- Indefinite contract
- Annual gross salary including 8% holiday allowance
- Yearly gross bonus opportunity of 15%
- Mobility plan: Mileage allowance, reimbursement of your public transport expenses, or a public transport card.
- Employee Ownership Plan: After your probation period, you will receive 1 certificate that makes you owner of a small part of Schuberg Philis. This will allow you to receive dividend on a yearly basis. You will also be eligible to invest in more certificates during the annual trading period
- Pension plan: contribution depends on salary and age (BeFrank) and a session with an independent financial advisor during your first monthto help you with your pension and financial plans.
- Disability insurance and surviving dependants’ pension plans
- surviving dependants’ pension (BeFrank/Elipslife)
- ANW Hiaat (BeFrank)
- WIA-AOP excedent (ElipsLife)
- WGA-Hiaat extended (ElipsLife)
- WIA excedent (Elipslife)
- Group health insurance NN/ONVZ (5% discount for the basic health insurance and 10% for the supplementary health insurance. Additional discount for the yearly payment of 2%).
- 25 paid holidays
- Laptop and iPhone provided by Schuberg Philis
- Access to a dedicated Coolblue Home Office Store with a personal budget to help create a suitable workplace at home
- Well-being activities like mindfulness, running, and other events
- Good food (breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks – for which a monthly contribution of €25 will be deducted from the monthly salary due to tax reasons)
- Opportunities to grow, have fun and (be) challenge(d)!
Many companies state that people are not a resource but an asset, and we hope to show you during the recruitment process and as part of our team that this is really how it works at Schuberg Philis. If you know how to source, enjoy learning about various roles and enjoy engaging with people, we’d like to meet you!