At Schuberg Philis we love to keep track of the latest and greatest tech that comes from Silicon Valley and our public cloud partners, so we can always pick the right tool for the job in the complex mission-critical ecosystems. In our dream projects we can seamlessly integrate the newest tech into an existing landscape to create high quality software that lasts.
For one of our customer teams working in the banking industry, we are looking for an Test Automation Engineer / QA Tester.
What you will do:
- Plan, coordinate and conduct the tests for each release.
- Developing, enhancing and executing manual and automated functional tests for our clients in the banking industry.
- Leading the quality responsibility of the team, and helping the team grow in delivering quality through tools and solutions you provide them.
- Developing and executing non-functional (e.g., performance, scalability and security) tests.
- Participating in the team by refining and estimating user stories, planning sprints, presenting demo, daily stand-ups and retrospectives.
- Continuously improve the automation test framework and share and experiment with new QA standards and techniques.
- Report and analyze issues/bugs with the team.
- Align with the customers regarding test activities within the team.
- Switch across the sub teams to fulfill the test needs whenever required.
What you will bring:
- You have an ‘automation first’ mindset in testing.
- You have hands-on, full-stack QA Engineering experience using automated and manual test tools.
- You have programming experience, preferably with C# or other Object-Oriented language.
- You have experience of testing Restful API’s and soap services.
- You are familiar with BDD/TDD.
- You have highly developed analytical skills and are able to think rational and logical.
- You are highly adaptive to changing environments.
- You are experienced with creating test automation pipelines and using version control tools.
- You are process oriented and capable of understanding the overall picture.
- You are a self-starter, enthusiastic, result driven and have a proactive attitude.
- You are a team player and clear communicator.
Nice to have:
- Being a subject matter expert in either Payments, Mortgages or Insurances is a plus.
- Banking (process) knowledge is also a plus.
- Knowledge of TSQL and Azure platform are a bonus.