Who we are
Schuberg Philis has its registered office in the town of Schiphol-Rijk in the Netherlands, at Boeingavenue 271, 1119PD.
Schuberg Philis is responsible (the “controller”) for data processing in accordance with the General Regulations on Data Protection, in the Netherlands referred to as the “Algemene verordening gegevensbescherming” (AVG).
We encourage you to read this privacy statement for detailed information about how we deal with your data.
Our privacy principles
Schuberg Philis takes your privacy seriously. The following principles underlie how we respect your privacy:
- we value the confidence you put in us by providing us with your personal data. We will always use your personal data in an honest way that does justice to the trust you have reposed in us;
- you are entitled to clear information about how we use your personal data. We will always communicate transparently with you about what information we collect, what we do with it, who we share the information with, and who you can contact if you have any concerns.
- we will take all reasonable steps to protect your information and avoid its misuse;
- we will comply with all applicable legislation, and regulation concerning data protection, and we will cooperate with the relevant authorities. In circumstances that are not foreseen in the legislation on data protection, we will act in accordance with generally accepted principles for protecting data.
When do we collect, and use your personal data?
We collect, and use your personal data, if you:
- contact us;
- visit our website – see the privacy statement for website visitors;
- apply for a job with us – see the privacy statement regarding recruitment;
- visit our offices, data center or attend our events – see the privacy statement for visitors.
Who do we share your personal data with?
As a rule, we do not share your personal data with anyone outside Schuberg Philis. However, there are some trusted third parties with whom we may share your personal data:
- external service suppliers to whom we have outsourced services to support our business;
- law enforcement services, and other government services, so far as they have followed a legal procedure to ask us to provide the information to them.
By providing your personal data to Schuberg Philis, you grant us permission to process your personal data, in accordance with the conditions of this privacy statement, and the relevant legislation, and regulations on data protection.
Your rights, and who to approach
If you have comments to make, or questions to ask about how we deal with your personal data, you can contact the colleague with whom you spoke previously or contact us by clicking on the ‘Contact’ link on the Schuberg Philis website.
You are entitled to tell us that:
- you no longer want to be approached by us;
- you want a copy of the personal data that we hold about you;
- you want us to correct, amend, or remove your personal data in our systems;
- you want to report the possible misuse of your personal data (via dpo at schubergphilis.com).
To assist us in processing your request, you will need to provide enough information for us to validate you request.
Changes in our privacy statement
We may change this privacy statement from time to time, by placing an amended version of the statement on the Schuberg Philis website. We will inform you of a possibly relevant change within a reasonable period. However, we advise you to review the statement regularly in order to keep up to date with the ways we use your personal data.