Schuberg Philis is looking for Customer Delivery Directors to realize our growth and ambitions. In this
role you are, together with the Sales Director, responsible for all aspects of the Delivery &
Operations and the relationship with the customer. You can shape transformation projects,
manage/deliver them, transition into a run scenario, steer on service levels, and do all this with a
team of engineers while keeping the client happy. Customer satisfaction is the ultimate measure of
What a Customer Delivery Director will do depends on the type of customer opportunity (need/type
of project/environment), industry or even your specialism. Overall, this exciting opportunity includes
the following activities and responsibilities:
Operational Excellence & Delivery
- End responsible for all client activities – operations, service management, delivery, incidents,
escalations, and problem resolution. Safeguarding security, audit, and compliance standards.
- Infuse new initiatives: Initiate initiatives, starting of Proof of Concept (PoC) and/or Proof of
Value (PoV) to further build on an idea/capability/proposition; Drive innovations.
- P&L responsible; occupancy, demand forecasts, formation planning.
Relationship Management (together with the Sales director)
- Stakeholder management: Establish a sound understanding of the client organization (DMU,
change agents, project, and run organization); make connections at operational, tactical, and
strategic levels within the client organization.
- Client ecosystem management: Understanding, anticipating, and influencing the client
Client Account Development (together with the Sales director)
- Value creation: Creating value to the client’s business together with a team of sales,
engineers, and partners.
- Vision engineering: Collaborate with the client to architect/actively participate in giving form
to their vision.
- Farming: Within existing client accounts, identify potential new business opportunities,
develop, and implement these.
People & Culture
- Culture & DNA: Create a continuous learning mindset in the self-steering/no
manager/experts in the lead culture team. Leading by example with a leadership style that
will stimulate, facilitate, and enable trust and respect, and safeguard SBP DNA.
- Team wellbeing/happiness: The Arc of influence for this position is substantial, things such
as inclusiveness, sensitivity, mentoring, addressing the climate and creating optimal team
dynamics become of paramount importance. Ensure inclusiveness and facilitate culture
absorption, especially when new members arrive in the team
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
To operate successfully within this role, we are looking for someone with the following skills and
- A passion for technology, broad interests, and a curious personality. Could be anything:
Cloud, software, (business) consultancy/transition, data.
- Knowledge and understanding in one or more of the following areas: Digital Transformation, Software Development, Cloud Architecture, Enterprise Architecture, Security, DevOps.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following sectors: financial services, logistics, energy,
retail, or government.
- Thrives in a dynamic, self-managing organization in which everyone harnesses their
respective qualities. Shared responsibility of the whole.
- Entrepreneurial, fast acting; experience with a successful, fast-growing company is a plus.
- Result driven with an eye for detail without losing track of the bigger picture (helicopter
- Sincere, dares to be vulnerable, aware of own development and areas for improvement,
respectful, in balance and a sense of humor.
- Higher education or equivalent level of analytical skills, verbal/written proficiency in English
- Delivery management: Has experience in leading and managing the delivery of complex
- Vision engineering: Able to sketch an ambitious but realistic vision of the future, in which
technological innovations are linked to the customer's business, and vice versa.
HOW WE WORK
Our organization is characterized by self-managing teams, which are directly responsible for the
execution of the customer promise: achieving 100% results and long-term customer satisfaction.
We do this by building on each other's strengths, in self-steering multidisciplinary teams. Within the teams there is a high entrepreneurial spirit and a great focus on delivering high quality hassle-free, we do this by enabling and empowering our team’s decision making at its core, with experts in the lead.
ABOUT SCHUBERG PHILIS
Schuberg Philis is an innovative, self-funded and technology-driven company. We offer a broad range of 100% IT services for customers who want to realize their digital transformation and have grown from offering dedicated infrastructure management to a DevOps enabler for your enhanced ‘business-critical ecosystem’. We can provide and orchestrate the full technology stack: from cloud layer and midlayer to comprehensive application management. Our goal is to take a load off your shoulders by automating processes as far as possible and bringing business and IT in one effective flow. We also comply with the highest international risk management and corporate governance standards, while remaining flexible to evolving customer needs.
Everything we do is cloud-based: we run online banks and businesses/public critical environments in AWS, Azure, Google and in our private cloud Cosmic, which is open source software designed to deploy and manage large networks of virtual machines, as a highly available, highly scalable SaaS cloud computing platform.
Building on each other's strengths, our experts help create the prerequisites for continuous renewal and sustainable velocity in your ecosystem. To achieve this, we work together in multidisciplinary teams with Development, Integration and Deployment. With each innovation, we ask ourselves how it contributes to your organizational aims.