Business Intelligence Specialist
Over the last couple of years, we have grown extensively in the usage of data for our decision-making processes. We are now ready for the next phase. We want to bring our current BI landscape of databases and reports to the next level in terms of intelligence, usability and scalability. We are looking for the Business Intelligence specialist who will enable us to do so.
Together with domain experts and data engineers you will be the one who will be making Schuberg Philis even more data driven. For this, you will be connecting people and data, through the creation of BI solutions. BI solutions, which include the finding of information needs, the creation of data models, the creation of SQL queries and building effective dashboards. By doing this, you’ll enable multiple domains, like our audit, finance, recruitment, operations, billing and planning teams to make better forward-looking decisions based on facts instead of only gut feeling.
For this, you will work from a central BI team and working closely together with data engineers and domain experts. Doing so, you will also become part of a large variety of internal teams, like our audit, finance, recruitment, operations, billing and planning team, to fully understand their need for information better. This position places you in a role from where you strongly contribute to our company strategy.
We’re looking for the BI Specialist who:
- can quickly enable him/herself to become part of a large variety of teams. Finding and understanding typical processes and the required need for analysis and information;
- is able to transform business processes and system logic into Data Models;
- can use and combine the data output of your queries to create effective (Tableau) dashboards, and you’re able to do this in a scalable fashion;
- is highly skilled in SQL. You can transform your Data Models into simple and understandable code;
- is able to manage and define your own work. You are the master of your own destination as we have no managers: you’re the expert. You will be bringing our internal BI capability to the next level, and you will guide colleagues in this.
- is open, quick learning and the type of person that loves to connect people and technology.
If you are a strong team player who recognizes yourself in the above, likes to take ownership, can work independently as part of a team, and can challenge us on our decisions: we’d like to hear from you.