Our Services team is looking for a Product owner to support us to further improve the way we work in Services. The entire Services team is approximately 50 people, divided over 8 teams. The product owner that we are searching will work in our “operational backbone” teams (12 colleagues), changing and maintaining our company’s business intelligence, our financial-, people, sales tools and processes.
As a Product Owner you will be responsible for the full plan, build, run cycle of Schuberg Philis’ internal IT Services, for current and future needs. We have an ambitious growth plan as a company resulting in a cool and enticing change calendar for our internal IT and processes, divided over several key initiatives. For the key initiatives, the Product Owner fulfills a coordinating role and organizes that the key initiatives have the right team members and stakeholders to deliver and run the resulting services.
You will be working with colleagues within Services, customer teams and partners to make sure the IT systems we use to deliver services to Schuberg Philis and to our customers are fit for purpose and work effectively from a user perspective.
On a regular basis, you will also work with the Services teams on change and release management to ensure that changes, incidents, and project activities are correctly prioritized, coordinated, and implemented successfully.
- A leader of the team, represents team in front of stakeholders, clients or users.
- A member of the team, ready to roll up technical sleeves to help the team meet their goals during a sprint.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a service.
- Accountable for the created services, reporting on their continued operational delivery and ensuring friction-free consumption by the users.
- Assess value, develops cases, and prioritizes stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with services strategy.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
- Act as an ambassador for the services internally and as the primary contact for the services rendered.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for features so they are clearly understood by the teams.
- Follow the market, our competitors and the industry to determine our roadmap and find the best possible solutions
To be successful in this role, we recommend having the following skills and experience:
- Full understanding of end-to-end user experience integration and dependencies, with multiple (3rd party) SaaS services and home grown developed software.
- Strong service delivery skills and experience in a customer-facing or stakeholder-facing service delivery role; the ability to prioritize and implement a varied workload in a fast-paced environment, the ability to analyze data relating to services and using it to make service improvement plans from the reports, and experience in monitoring and measuring the performance of IT services
- Excellent communication skills; the ability to engage with the wider organization to establish service requirements, service level agreements and to manage expectations
- People skills; delivery of services is done by people, operations are done by people. How do you enable a team to deliver services, guide a team, listen to personal needs within a non-management/non-hierarchical company?
- Experience with ITIL and Agile: the ability to follow and champion IT infrastructure library (ITIL) and agile best practices within an organization
- Cross team/functional relationship building skills; the ability to build relationships with colleagues in it and across the organization
- Experienced product owner in the field of ERP, ITSM and sales operations.
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
- Proficiency in the use of analytic tools
- Understanding of design quality standards