Over the last couple of years, Schuberg Philis has experienced significant growth in leveraging data for decision-making processes. We are eager to elevate our current mission-critical BI landscape, consisting of databases and reports, to the next level in terms of intelligence, usability, and scalability. Thus, we are seeking a Business Intelligence specialist who will help us achieve this goal.
Working alongside domain experts and data engineers, you will play a pivotal role in advancing Schuberg Philis's data-driven approach, empowering us to make informed and strategic decisions.
In this role, you will connect people and data by creating BI solutions. This involves identifying and addressing information requirements, developing data models, creating SQL queries, and building effective dashboards. Your efforts will empower multiple domains, such as audit, finance, recruitment, operations, billing, and planning teams, enabling them to make better forward-looking decisions based on facts. Working closely with data engineers and domain experts in the central BI team, you will also integrate into various internal teams, including audit, finance, recruitment, operations, billing, and planning, to fully understand their information needs. This role positions you to play a key role in contributing to our company strategy.
We're looking for a BI Specialist who can:
- quickly integrate into a team, understand processes, and analyze information needs.
- transform business processes and system logic into Data Models;
- use and combine the data output of your queries to create effective (Tableau) dashboards, and you’re able to do this in a scalable fashion;
- effectively communicate with stakeholders and data engineers, gathering requirements and providing tailored insights independently.
- transform business processes and system logic into Data Models.
- transform Data Models into simple and understandable code by using SQL.
- manage and define own work, taking the lead in enhancing internal BI capabilities and guiding colleagues.
- be open, quick to learn, and enjoy connecting people and technology.
- fluency in Dutch language is mandatory.
If you are a strong team player who recognizes yourself in the above, likes to take ownership, can work independently as part of a team, and can challenge us on our decisions: we’d like to hear from you.
Everyone we work with and consider working with has a right to equal treatment. The hiring and appraisal process at Schuberg Philis is designed to be thorough and equitable, implementing fair payment, benefits, and opportunities across all demographics.
It is our desire to be a company that brings together multiple nationalities, cultures, religions, genders, abilities, and talents within and across our teams. We welcome colleagues from diverse backgrounds to join Schuberg Philis and actively support diversity and inclusion in the tech industry.